Re: Holy moley, Ron!!!!

To: "Midget Sprite Group" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, Spridgets
Subject: Re: Holy moley, Ron!!!!
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 15:43:36 -0600
Tim,

You are correct. One of his miracles was re-folding a roadmap all by
himself and getting it right the very first time. Another was
rebuilding a 1275 A Series and rib-case tranny that never leaked oil.
The greatest miracle he performed, however was convincing his wife
that he could never own too many Spridgets!  The last requirement for
Sainthood is to be canonized. That ceremony was performed with a 105mm
Howitzer. Sadly, St. Bazoots was martyred in the process...

Traditional celebration of St. Bazoots Day requires drinking at least
a six-pack and then balancing carbs and setting timing on a Spridget.
Special indulgence is granted to those who are able to do this and
have the car run better than it did before they started.

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City

--
1964 R60/2 BMW