Re: AM Radio Blues

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: AM Radio Blues
From: "Bert Shirey" <bertshirey@zoominternet.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 22:06:39 -0500
Yeah, Frank:

      Them`s the good old days. My favorite year was 61. That`s when I
started driving and met my wife. She never knew about that girl with the
Metropolitan. That was an interesting date. You`re right, though, it`s hard
to imagine, but I suppose they are all good to somebody.
     When I`m cruising down Route 1 in the Bugeye, it`s a little like 61 all
over again. Forget the rubbish on AM, I just don`t recognize that old guy
looking back at me in the mirror. Where was he in 61 and what`s he doing in
my car?
     Seriously, I got a lot of very good suggestions, but it looks like this
radio noise thing isn`t going to be an easy fix. Even when I get it working,
there`s no decent music stations around here, half way between Baltimore and
Philly. Could be I`ll sneak a CD player in the boot with a polarity
inverter, wire it to the speaker, and who would know. With my luck on this
project, the speaker would blow out.  Regards,

Bert