Re: AM Radio Blues : now the old days......

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>, "Bert Shirey"
Subject: Re: AM Radio Blues : now the old days......
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 07:47:03 -0500
yeah , i'm nearly crying in my cocktail here!
1974:  i had my dual quad fed 283 powered 56 chevy with a tuck-N-roll
interior...4 speed and very nasty in the quarter mile (plus i had my
bugeye!) !  10.00 bought me a full tank of high test , wich back then WAS
high test , , took my date to mcdonalds fer a few burgers and fries then
off to a movie at the drive-in theatre AND , i had change left from my
10.00 at the end of the night!   now , what does 10.00
buy............*tears welling up in my eyes gang!*   gawd , i miss the old
days.......

chuck.
fossilising as i write........