Re: Re: old days

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: old days
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 8:06:37 -0500
I spent my early days ( haven't grown up yet ) in a small village in the
province of Quebec with a QPF station ( Quebec Provincial Police ).  The hotel
there had a rear entrance that served as the 'raid' exit or the underaged 'pick
up a two four' entrance.  Hotels seemed to be forewarned of raids and the staff
seemed to know specifically which of their patrons to warn.

Robert D.