Weber choke adjustment

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Weber choke adjustment
From: "David C." <dlancer7676@peoplepc.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 16:13:30 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
I have a picky question about adjusting the choke on a Weber downdraft carb.
My Midget (79) runs pretty good when it is warmed up, but is very hard to
start, which I suspect is a choke problem.  I have adjusted the choke but that
didn't seem to have any affect on it.   My question is, should the choke be
adjusted after the car gets to running temperature or can it be adjusted when
the car is stone cold?  I adjusted it when it was cold--maybe that is the
problem.

Thanks for any input.

--David C.

PeoplePC Online