POH... OT- (very minor British car content)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: POH... OT- (very minor British car content)
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 00:56:12 -0800
Just watched a very amusing exchange between David Letterman and Will
Smith, Of course, Will is doing the rounds promoting his new movie,
Pursuit of Happiness, which opens today (Friday).

If you don't know by now, this production was filmed (entirely, I
believe) in San Francisco. If any of my many friends on this list
should happen to go see it, keep your eyes peeled for a BRG 1970 Mini
in some of the background scenes. That would be me driving it. It,
and I were used in several scenes, mostly the ones shot at Glide
Memorial Church and the (seedy) Mission district motel, I also appear
as an extra in a couple other shots in the film, but you probably
won't spot me. (bus passenger, pedestrian, etc.) Other shots include
the Mini parked at the curb in the background.

This is, of course, provided these scenes even made it into the
movie. Anyway, let me hear from you if you spot it (or me). Word so
far is a very good Holiday film (no thanks to me...'-)

Happy Holidays everyone!

Gerard