Today

To: "spridgets net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Today
From: "Jack Laird" <jlaird237@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 18:24:00 -0600
I found that all carb choke tubes are not created equal. Put a set of old ones
in and solved my carb leaking problem. Guess I best put some real ones from
Joe on my list.

Received a package from the North Pole. Well, Greg Higgins way up in Ontario,
seems like north pole to me.

It had a four inch peice, the real stuff and new, of the tubeing that fits
between the heater box and the heater motor.

What a nice thing for a guy to do. Miss Agatha appreciates his kindness and
wishes him a very Merry Christmas. She is absolutely thrilled.

Jack