Re: I miss my Midget

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I miss my Midget
From: Jay Fishbein <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 23:25:39 -0500
Mike,

I'm searching for the words to make this polite.

53 degrees is not cold.

It was in the 50's here in CT yesterday and people with convertibles put their
tops down.

Treasure your climate.

--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct <http://home.ix.netcom.com/%7Etype79/>

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/ <http://home.ix.netcom.com/%7Etype79/>

"This is not only inedible, but there's not enough of it." Vivian Stanshall