Re: I miss my Midget--Great, make it sound BAD here

To: Mike Rivers <beatlemikey@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: I miss my Midget--Great, make it sound BAD here
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 16:23:17 -0800
Mike Rivers wrote:  "Right now, it's 53 degrees, wet and raining- and
this is Southern Calif. Havent been able to drive it for almost a month
due to the drop in temps."

That's it, Mike, keep up the good work telling all those people how
"bad" the weather is out here.  We have got to find a way to keep all of
those poor sods in the snow and rust belt right where they are, and keep
them from coming out here and creating an even bigger crowd.  I mean
today is a good example.  An absolutely gorgeous day, but I am telling
people that we had snow yesterday.  I'm just not telling them it was up
in the mountains and that I have been driving my Sprite without a top.
Hmmm.  I don't even HAVE a top!

Buster