The "V" is for what?

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: The "V" is for what?
From: "Bobby Godwin" <bogodwin@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 18:33:56 -0500
I tried to send this when it  was appearing on the list but for some reason
it never appeared on the list.  When I was a kid during WWII, the V sign
was displayed when you had eaten all of the food off of your plate.  This
was called a Victory plate.  Thats the way it was in my part of the
country, The South.

        Bobby Godwin, Valdosta, Ga.