RE: Woodstock - NO LBC

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Woodstock - NO LBC
From: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 17:54:11 -0800
They are both by the band I was in at the time.  You know Crosby,
Stills, and Crash.  The first on is called Woodstock, and Wooden Ships is
the second one also by CSN.
                Crash
Ps  I could have been there but I was playing Army having been drafted.

Hi list,

Been playing Woodstock (Directors cut) on DVD for a few weeks now.  One of
the tracks I really like is played not against a band playing but as the
opening
song - fields, tractors etc.  Anyone know what group it is playing or the
name of the song.

The next track I'd like identifying is later on when they are welding the
stage at night and stuff.  Could be the track is Wooden Ships which I
thought was
a Jefferson Airplane track but it sounds a lot different from the Wooden
Ships track I have on a JA CD - anyone name the band and track?

Thanks

Daniel1312 - tooooo young to have been at Woodstock!