RE: Ebay Sprite problems...

To: "'Dave G.'" <dmg@bossig.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Ebay Sprite problems...
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 19:39:36 -0600
Hey Dave,

I think you might get the seller's attention if you can indeed determine the
car's VIN is hinky in any kind of way, as that becomes a pretty serious
legal issue... and something he might wish to avoid. When the FBI knocks on
his door, it's gonna be a bad day for him.

So, who, on the list knows his shit enough and lives nearby to pay a visit
to Dave's so we can look closer at the VIN?

Or, Dave, we can walk you thru the process, or if you're physically unable,
maybe walk one of your local buddies thru the process of checking it out.

WST