Re: Poster Sprite parts need.

To: "Peter Shull" <pdx.pete@verizon.net>, "Spridgets"
Subject: Re: Poster Sprite parts need.
From: "Charlie Shelden" <shelden3@pldi.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 09:43:51 -0600
I'm going despite a percived like/dislike of the poster, I guess I don't put
a lot into things. I never noticed anything. I didn't design it, nor did I
choose the location. Sure I can go other places that following week, but I
will be at this event, and I will bet who ever decides to come will have a
great time.  While there is a great concentration of cars on the East and
West coast this is great for those of us in the middle, and for those on
both coasts that want to come. I've helped with many national type events
there is always a group that doesn't like this or that and that is ok. I
find that if you come and enjoy the fellowship it is a blast no matter what
the event is.
 I'm glad it is 18mo out still as I have much work to do:

With that I will be needing the following for sure:
-2 seats for a 59 Sprite metal needs to be good I can make or purchase the
rest.  Will a later Sprite seat work ok? I'm not going for concourse here
just something that looks right.

-my brake cylinder looks like a hunk o rust...what are my options?  Do a
disk conversion or keep her stock. I plan to pull the 948 out and put in a
1275 that I have on hand, also have a 1098 on hand.

Thanks,
Charlie
59 Sprite