Re: 50th Anniversary

To: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: 50th Anniversary
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 12:43:10 -0500
Biff, et al,

While I respect Rick's attempts to do this at or near the time of the
50th, I will not participate in Rick's event. I have such a horrible
bad memory of SS03, I have no desire to repeat it.

I may not be able to attend the 50th in the lake of the ozarks (prior
commitment to MG08) but I will absolutely not support Dr Moses and his
event. I am sorry that you let all your efforts slip away from the
Spridget List inspired event to Dr. Moses' self promoted and self run
event.

Note Biff nothing here against you, just I can not, and will not, deal
with Dr. Moses.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.