Step right up folks, for only $2,000...

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Step right up folks, for only $2,000...
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 20:42:59 -0800
Yes sir, folks, for only $2,000 you too could be the proud owner of
brand-spanking new Tata, soon to the the rage of all India!  You bet,
there will be tens of millions of Indians who are going to be putting
pedal to the metal!  Environment?  Go away and don't bother me, kid.  Go
away, just because it is said that one person dies every hour in Delhui
from air pollution doesn't mean everybody shouldn't have one of these 30
hp muscle cars!  Let them Americans cut the pollution and let us have
our cars and cow fart emissions.  For more information on this powerful
new car, see:

                                        http://tinyurl.com/y9hbl9

Brahma Buster
The Car Dealer You Can Trust