holiday greetings to all!

To: "vintage-race" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>,
Subject: holiday greetings to all!
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 18:26:37 -0500
looking forward to the 2007 racing season and watching evryone as they get
bigger & bigger in my mirrors!  :)
the orange saab is almost ready for the march sebring tech inspection and my
soon to be bugeye project is collecting needed parts.   i might even be conned
to bringing my H-mod sports racer out some time next year after i replace the
clutch i blew at the 100th running of giants despair hillclimb....
wishing evryone a safe and happy holiday season from my garage to yours!   :)

chuck
'60 saab 93F  #251
"brand-X" '67 H-mod sports racer #251
'59 bugeye ex rothel DC region H/P car #1

Charles Christ
cfchrist@earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.