List slow-OT Music request

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: List slow-OT Music request
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 21:17:06 -0800 (PST)
LBC content - I had an MG in college.

Any listers from the Albany, NY area? When I was in
school 150 yrs ago, we used to have a couple of local
party bands that I saw 20 or 30 times but barely
remember because, well, the parties were really good.
The bands were Blotto (of "I Wanna Be A Lifeguard"
fame) and The Sharks, lots of horns and goofy lyrics.
Sarge Blotto played in both bands, as did Lee Harvey
Blotto on occasion. Anyway, the Sharks had an Ep with
a song on it called "Won't Be Happy Til You Hear Me on
The Radio". If anyone by some miracle has an MP3,
please let me know. The Itunes store doesn't carry it
;).

Ron