Turk, rhymes w/ Van Kirk

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Turk, rhymes w/ Van Kirk
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 18:55:24 -0800 (PST)
Pretty good snail mail today - a friend was cleaning
out some old crap and came across some old magazine
articles he'd torn out for me years ago and never
sent. Knowing my friend (a Triumph guy), I was half
expecting "Dear Penthouse, I never thought this would
happen to me...", but I was even happier to see some
old Spridget articles, including a 1994-ish Grassroots
Motorsport article on Spridget racers featuring Keith
Turk and Bob Van Kirk from the list. Very cool. I will
scan and post somewhere at some point if that's legal.
Bob, Keith, if you need copies let me know.

Ron