**Need someone to move midget**

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: **Need someone to move midget**
From: Red Midget <redmidget72@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 09:41:00 -0800 (PST)
I am moving anout 30 miles from Oak Ridge Tn. to Rockwood Tn. and need someone
to trailer or flatbed my midget.  I will pay of course and thought of trying
the list before calling local towing companies.  If I thought I could get AAA
to pay for it I would try that (LOL).
  I parked the car in the garage about 1 1/2 years ago before I got sick and
have not gotten back to work on it since.  The motor needs the main bearings
replaced, so I would not dream of driving it to the new address.  The last time
(June 06) I checked on it the motor turned over but the fuel lines are leaking
badly so it will need to be winched, or pushed on the trailer.  Please contact
me if you can move the car for me.
  Thans, Lon