Re: Want Steering Wheel

To: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Want Steering Wheel
From: Larry Macy <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 17:38:20 -0500
Got a 13" Grant with a wood outside (needs refinished) in my 78. Had
for years, love it, hate the 43" original.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.