Unique Little Car Show raffle Tickets

To: Vigil <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Subject: Unique Little Car Show raffle Tickets
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 12:46:08 -0800 (PST)
Groups,

  I have had a lot of off list messages about the raffle off line. So I thought
I would help clear things up. You do not have to be at the show to enter the
raffle or need not be present to win. The tickets will be sold during the show
as well as through the mail. The Raffle will take place at the awards dinner.
If you send the money to Jackie at the address below there is an explanation on
how it works. Please remember to include your Full Name, Address, City, State,
Country, Zip Code and your Phone Number. Fill out the regular form to attend
the show and put how many tickets you want to purchase. You might want to order
a shirt and a dinner ticket at the same time. You do not have to enter a car to
attend the awards dinner. The form is just so we have a record of your
purchase. I copied the Flyer on to this email so you will not see it attached
like the message says from Keith..

  Here is a message from my friend Keith from the Metro Club.

  Morning Vigil,

Thanks for the phone call - not sure when George will answer you so I will give
you information the way I see it. First, the attached Flyer gives information
about the raffle and provides the telephone number and e-mail address of Jacqui
Lopez, the member who is handling the tickets.

Anyone wanting Raffle Tickets can call or e-mail Jacqui Lopez
(949) 650-3108 or Email
JSLJANDK@Yahoo.com.

       OR BETTER YET

Send a check, for the amount of the ticket(s), to Jacqui Lopez,
1975 Anaheim Ave, Costa Mesa, Ca 92627. We will complete the stub,
place it in the drawing and mail the ticket(s) back to you.

  OR

  At your request, we will mail you the ticket(s), you complete the stub(s) and
mail the stubs back to Jacqui Lopez and she will place your stub(s) in the
drawing.

(Note) Notification of the winner will be quicker if they will include their
phone number on the stub.

The Registration forms will be in the mail soon and we will keep you in the
loop. Want to thank you for your hard work - you certainly know how to keep
people informed.

  Thanks again

Keith

  Here is the copy of the flyer.

  THE METROPOLITAN CLUB OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, LTD
  Proudly Presents the
  27TH Annual Southwest Unique Little Car Show
  Metropolitans, Crowleys, Hondas, Subarus, Classic Minis, Messerschmitts,
Isettas and more!
  Free Admission
  Saturday, April 21, 2007, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.

  Holiday Inn,
  3223 E. Garvey Ave North,
  West Covina
   Just north of the 10 Fwy at Grand Ave

  RAFFLE GRAND PRIZE
  1958 Nash Metropolitan
  Donation $10.00 per entry
  Proceeds benefit the City of Hope
  Need not be present to win
  Contact: Jacqui Lopez at 949.650.3108
  Email:JSLJANDK@yahoo.com

Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question
on Yahoo! Answers.