Re: Animules

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Animules
From: Dave Grandeffo <davegran@ticon.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 08:09:15 -0600
derf wrote:

 > ...On a side note, deer is MUCH better tasting than squirrrrr, uh...
tree rat.

Actually, our Wisconsin corn-fed squirrels are *_very_* tasty! And if
they came with a nutrition label it would say, "Heart-Healthy". My
Gramma' Grandeffo used to make spaghetti with squirrel instead of
meatballs and it was to die for. She and Grampa' immigrated from Sicily
just before WWI and she knew how to do more with less. There was also
this thing she used to do with rabbits....

http://www.wisconsinhunter.com/Pages/squirrels.html
http://www.wisconsinhunter.com/Pages/ctrabbit.html
--
Dave Grandeffo