Re: Re: Re:Squirrels

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: Re:Squirrels
From: "brian S" <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 19:19:10 -0500
Buddy of mine had this happen to him too a few months ago. With his 1 month
old Charger SRT-8.
Ate the engine wiring harness, $1500 bucks to replace it. Don't think he
ever got him.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer under resto

umm.. let's keep squirrels out of this ok?  One ate my car.. well the
engine wiring harness and the HP fuel line, and some fancy vacuum  hose (No
really, it is preformed and has a coolant line running in  the bottom half
to prevent condensation of fuel vapors...)  and  killed my car.  Repair
folks said not to call the insurance as it  would surely total out the car..
  no really.. so don't talk about  squirrels..  unless you mean temporary
wheel chocks.  They don't  appear to have the needed cat-like bulk to keep
Suburbans from  rolling right over them, at least none so far have...

Lester

Communicate instantly! Use your Hotmail address to sign into Windows Live
Messenger now. http://get.live.com/messenger/overview