Re: Steering rack bracket

To: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Steering rack bracket
From: "MICHAEL CARPENTER" <MAIL4CARPENTERS@peoplepc.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 12:32:28 -0500
You're very welcome, Brad!  I mainly listen and read all of the excellent
conversations and soak in the excellent rapport of this group.  However, I
am glad that the trunk in the Bugeye ordeal has mostly come to a close ;^)).

I just sometimes remember simple things like that as I have either restored
or parted out a ton of Sprites.  Some of the bodies that I have thrown away
in the '80s, I wish that I would have kept. They would fetch millions on
ebay now days ;^)).

I think thin paper gasket material would work and is very easy to get.

Mike C