Re: First cars wishes (NO LBC)

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: First cars wishes (NO LBC)
From: "bjshov8" <bjshov8@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 21:05:54 -0600
My first car was a 1966 Dodge Charger, 383.  That would be neat to have now.
My second car was a 1966 Corvette convertible 427.  That one would be REALLY
neat to have now.  I had 5 other interesting cars after that, but I didn't
actually purchase them.

First car I bought myself was a 1978 Camaro 350, bought for my wife.  That
would be pretty neat now.  The first 4 cars I bought for myself to drive
were not much to mention, then I got a Ford Taurus with 24 valve 220hp
Yamaha V6 and 5-speed trans.  That was pretty neat- I put 156k miles on it.