Off topic, Dell Computer Question,

To: macsclubhouse@yahoogroups.com, 9issa@justbrits.com,
Subject: Off topic, Dell Computer Question,
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 18:49:18 EST
I'd like the wisdom of my internet friends advise on this one.

Last week my boss asked me to buy a Dell laptop on line for a new  salesman.
I do this all the time.  I ordered it, at about 3:30-4:00  PM on the 10th.
The anticipated ship date was January 24th.

The next morning the boss calls and says we can't wait that long, cancell
the order and buy something local.  I called and cancelled with Saheef (his
real name) and even when he offered me a $100.00 discount, I cancelled.  I
went
out and bought a Compaq locally.

The 12th, Saheef's boss calls and asks me if I am SURE I want to  cancel.  I
assure her I do, and that I've already purchased another  computer.

Today, the Dell computer arrives.  When I call in today Nasteeth (his  real
name) tells me he can cancel the order, but offers me the $100 again to  keep
it.  I insist on cancelling.  He puts me on hold for awhile, then  tells me I
have to speak to "Resolution".  I hold for about 15 minutes and  then hang up.

Nasteeth sent me an email asking me to call Resolution, and I  responded that
I really didn't have time to sit on the phone...I have emails to  read and
send!

What say you?  Do I wait for Dell to call, or spend an hour or so on  the
phone?

Robert  Houston
Texan in NM

73 MG Midget
74.5 MGBGT
63  TR4

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first  woman she
meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill  again...
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/23877.html#email)
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Unknown/) Marin  County newspaper's TV
listing for "The Wizard of
Oz"