Re: Antifreeze disposal?

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, "Spridgets"
Subject: Re: Antifreeze disposal?
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 18:48:04 -0800
Portland has a "Transfer" station, where all the rubbish trucks bring there
loads prior to being trucked off 100 miles to the dump.  They accept all the
hazardous waste there for free.  Motor oil, anti-freeze, old paint, etc.
Everything else you pay $85 a ton to drop off.

Ask around for a hazardous waste site for drop offs like that.  NO!!  It's
not alright to dump it on the road or put dishes of the stuff around for the
neighborhood pets!

Pa