Re: BJ Auction Sprite

To: MG <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BJ Auction Sprite
From: Jeff Van Dyke <jvandyke@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 10:58:48 -0500
On Jan 16, 2007, at 8:32 AM, Rick Fisk wrote:

The seller is laughing all the way to the bank.   He built the car
(successfully!) for the Palm Beach auction crowd - people in the
"more money than brains" category.   :-)

Do you think the builder intentionally diverged from stock/
appropriate/correct elements to make the car "more appealing"?  Or
was it just convenience/ignorance that led him/her to use the wrong
badges/seats/whatever?

I wonder if he thought to himself: "the more badges the better,
people need to know what they're looking at and chrome doodads are
pretty", and maybe, "wrong seats, but I have 'em, don't feel like
hunting down the right ones, in they go"?