Re: Bourbon

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bourbon
From: <bushwacker4@zoomtown.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 23:46:54 -0500
---- STANLEY YU <keikoroo@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Hi Everybody. Just tried Maker's Mark this weekend, Wow. Went to the local
>discount liquor mart and picked up a bottle, enjoying it as we speak( or write
>).

Stanley,

I have been drinking Maker's Mark for over 30 years... Damn fine stuff! They
used to have three varieties, black wax = 80 proof, red wax = 90 proof and
green wax = 103 proof. I prefer the red wax. If you haven't tried it straight
up, do so. A great sipping whiskey. Over cracked ice works quite well too.

Two unopened bottles in the liquor cabinet at present, one 750 ml and one 1 L.

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1975 Midget - trailerparked queen