Re: CB front marker lights

Subject: Re: CB front marker lights
From: "David Riker" <davriker@digitalpath.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 21:58:35 -0800
you will not be able to duplicate chrome bumper front wings (fenders) with
RB fenders.  The turn signal  mounting pad is stamped and raised; and
provides a flat area to mount the turn signals to.  There are two different
cb fenders, before 1970, and 1970-74.  The turn signals are higher on the
pre-1970 fenders and are centered between the thicker 60's style bumper and
the headlight, the 1970-74 bumper was thinner, so the turn signals were
mounted lower.