RE: Tires again

To: spritenut@comcast.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Tires again
From: "brian S" <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 12:04:41 -0500
Frank,

Tirerack lists a 165/70/13, a yokohama,Y379B $49 each, only 180 treadwear
and B grades in heat and traction but...

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/Compare1.jsp?width=165%2F&ratio=70&diameter=13&startIndex=0&search=true&pagelen=20&pagenum=1&pagemark=1&x=74&y=7&RunFlat=All

or   http://tinyurl.com/2woy8d

HTH

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer under resto

I need a set of tires for the 58.
I want 165/70 x 13 but I see they are no longer made and I can't seem to
find any with narrow whitewalls anywhere.
I found lots of 175/70 x 13.
My question is....Do 175/70s fit a stock 4" Sprite rim?
I know the stock tire size is 155/80 but I don't want to run those skinny
tires on any car my son, daughter, or myself will be driving.
We don't exactly putz around town, we DRIVE!
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ

http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline