Re: What happened to the Bugeye with the trunk?

To: "Billy Zoom" <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What happened to the Bugeye with the trunk?
From: "Dan Gillitzer" <danginah@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 14:47:29 -0600
Really..... I figured your car HAD a decklid already, I have a couple here,
I'd let one go for alot less than $100!!! Thanks for the reply, peeps. I did
finally find Lins original post so I entered the item number and found it
that way. I'm curious to find out what the BMIHT cert. looks like, I think
someone on the list said they ordered it? I think the "key" will be if it
shows 1 or 2 key codes. On the Mk2 they used 2 different codes so this I
would think would be the same, 2 codes. Or if they're the same it should
still mention this on the certificate.
Dan