Re: Bugeye with trunk

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: Bugeye with trunk
From: John Caffrey <jdc6@Lehigh.EDU>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 11:20:32 -0500
Good Point WST. When I was researching My 69 Autodynamics FV I found
that the WDC Region of the SCCA did not issue log books until 1974 when
the rollbar specs were changed. I had to start with the third owner and
work back to find the original owner, who was still racing, and a
competitor of mine in FV!   Knowing the history and the original owners
makes the project so much more fun for me.

BTW, I am a former FV driver now. I followed through on the purchase of
my 62 Sprite H/P car, and will be driving to Detroit in two weeks to
pick it up. It is currently  a better fit in SCCA  H/P, so vintage will
have to wait, but I'll be ready for some 50th anniversary race action!!!
John
Fogelsville, PA