1275 L vs. 1275 H

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1275 L vs. 1275 H
From: "Gregory Groiss" <ggroiss@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 08:23:18 -0500
Hello Everyone,

OK, this may be a stupid question but what are the major
physical/mechanical differences between a low and high compression
1275?

The engine I rebuilt a few years back for my '73 Midget was a low
compression but the one I just picked up from Frank I will be
rebuilding for a Bugeye is a high compression.  I just want to know if
there is anything I should or could do differently?  There was a paper
tag someone placed on the engine that said '71 Midget if that makes a
difference.

Thanks,

Greg
Bayville, NJ