Re: Steering Wheel Nut

To: Bill Gilroy <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel Nut
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 18:30:07 -0800
>Bill Gilroy wrote:  "Buster's Nut Cluster" sounds like a candy bar!  I guess
>it comes with one
>big almond and one broken almond."
>
>>Frank Clarici wrote:  "I wish I knew that after I lost one of mine out a
>Buster's nut cluster ;)"

Look folks, let's get away from blaming anything relating to me or my
house for Frank's new soprano voice.  He was trying to prove what a
macho man he was with his, "I don't need no stinking engine hoist!!!"
(Course I DO have a great picture of him sitting under the palm trees a
few minutes after he asked himself, "OMIGAWD!!!  What did I do?"

Buster Evans
Innocent