CV 3-into-1 - Controlled Vortex Exhaust Manifold/Header

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: CV 3-into-1 - Controlled Vortex Exhaust Manifold/Header
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 15:01:00 EST
Hi List,

My old CV 3-into-1 exhaust manifold is off to Janspeed on morning morning for
them to make me a replacement.  A large chunk of the cost of this is having a
temporary jig made so they can replicate the pattern of the 3-into-1 pipe
layout for a Spridget.

So, if anyone wants a Controlled Vortex 3-into-1 exhaust manifold they can
e-mail Janspeed direct and have one made while I'm having mine made.

The only snag is that my Sprite is a right hand drive car while yours will be
left hand and will have the steering column near to where the manifold is
positioned.

You need to read David Vizard to understand the benefits of the CV system but
in a nutshell you can run a fairly wild cam on a road car without any
camminess.  In my car 280 degrees inlet and 290 degrees exhaust (Kent 286
scatter)
pulls from idle all the way up to peak power.  I think only Bill Gilroy from
the
list has been in my Sprite so can confirm who well it pulls from low rpm.

Regards

Daniel