Re: Anyone try this gas tank yet?

To: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>,
Subject: Re: Anyone try this gas tank yet?
From: "Timothy H. Collins" <thcollin@mtu.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 12:24:29 -0500
At 08:32 PM 1/30/2007, Larry & Sandi Miller wrote:
>Yes, no drain plug but otherwise a perfect fit.
Larry,
My original tank (not bugeye) with the plug has a "dimple or well" (low
spot) in the tank where the plug is located. Does the replacement tank have
the "well" like the original - just without the plug? I asked the e-Bay
guy, but I didn't get a direct answer. He just responded to my question
about the plug.

If the "well" is there, it shouldn't be to difficult to add a plug. Well,
even without the "well" it could be done.

Tim Collins
Midland, MI
1966 AH Sprite