Re: H.F. Blast Cabinet and Dust Collection

To: "Billy Zoom" <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>, "Spridgets"
Subject: Re: H.F. Blast Cabinet and Dust Collection
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 12:33:53 -0600
> For those of us who were never Dead Heads....could you explain how you
> keep
> the vacuum from sucking the water out of the pail?

The usual approach is to have the vacuum attach to the top of the bucket
(through the lid. Since the bucket is only half full, it won't grab the
water. The hose from the cabinet, OTOH, comes through the lid and terminates
below the surface of the water. Never did any drugs, but I had a
drywall-sanding device which used this method to control dust.
David