Re: Horrible Fright Strikes Again

To: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: Horrible Fright Strikes Again
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 23:17:54 -0500
David Lieb wrote:
 > Horrible freight, defective, claricied.

David, what do I say about chinese stuff and moving parts?
Folding table legs MOVE. (or are supposed to)
And the proper way to "clarici" something is to go back where you bought
it and put it thru the front window.
Tomorrow I reposess the stairs to a deck I built back in August because
I have not been paid. Owner says I can't do that, I say who's gonna stop
me? If he causes a stink, I will just forget what gear the truck is in
and hit the support post and he has a big mess.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ