Re: Bugeye parts needed

To: charlie shelden <shelden3@pldi.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye parts needed
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 09:18:50 -0800
charlie shelden wrote:

>charlie shelden wrote:  "if anyone has the following please let me know:  2.
>brake and clutch master...4. Tach drive generator all or parts

Well, Charlie, I have you covered on the master cylinder, but it will
probably have to be sleeved (Sierra does a great job, and to save
shipping money, I could send it to them and they could return it to
you).  I believe I have a non-fuctional tach reduction gear, or at least
a disassembled one.

Naturally, there is no charge, so just let me know after you hear all
other offers.

Buster