Covering aircraft AND Sprites

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Covering aircraft AND Sprites
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 17:41:37 -0800
In keeping with the new "cats, guns, beer or aircraft" requirements for
our Sprite List, Jim Bauder passed this on this tech question from the
TR List:

<>Q. I put the grease seals back in the way I put seals in airplane
wheels i.e. felt towards the bearing. Will this hurt anything? Should I
take them out and put them the other ay round?

    <>A. I don't see a problem. The grease seals are only important
    during taxiing, takeoff and landing. Once your TR is safely airborne
    their job will be done.

Buster<>
<>

    <>