RE: Cats, guns, beer...now add aircraft

To: "'Geoff Branch'" <gjbranch@comcast.net>
Subject: RE: Cats, guns, beer...now add aircraft
From: "Herby" <herby@herbytoys.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 20:27:01 -0800
I do! I do! I always get 2 every year, one for an older pilot friend and one
for me at work.

We even received a couple from vendors this year.

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
00 Dakota R/T (the new toy)
herby@herbytoys.com
www.herbytoys.com