Re: Removing the fuel tank..

To: lewing@sport.rr.com
Subject: Re: Removing the fuel tank..
From: JMFarley50@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 09:31:31 EST
Lester, also the obvious.  Don't do the work where there is an open  flame,
like a pilot light, kerosene heater, etc.  I knew a guy that burned  his shop
to the ground last year when he removed a gas tank and the fumes were  ignited
by a kerosene heater.  It went up in seconds.  I am going to  wait until
warmer Spring weather here in NY state to do my sending unit so I can  turn off
the
gas heater and open the shop overhead door for  good ventilation.

Good luck with yours,
John