Re: Airline Fun

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Airline Fun
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 16:21:55 -0600
I know a black guy (African American) that voted FOR David Duke when Duke
ran for governor.  David Duke is a "former" head of the KKK.  This black guy
thought you put the "X" next to the person you didn't want to win.  I'm not
kidding.  We (myself, other white folks and especially his black friends and
co-workers) got a whole lotta laughs at his expense.  The real shame of the
whole thing is that the guy was a high school graduate and was going to
college, but didn't know how to vote properly.