Back on the road!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Back on the road!
From: Robert <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 19:15:23 -0500
I finally got my Midget back on the road today and put about 30 miles on
it with the top down which was pretty darn great. Then I took my 5 year
old for a ride
around the block and  I don't know who had the bigger smile on their
face, me or him.

As part of getting the car back on the rode I ended up replacing the
clutch master and slave cylinders and the flexible hose that attaches to
the slave. I seriously must have spent close to 8 hours bleeding the
clutch and I still can't get all of the air out of the line. Is there
some trick to bleeding this system? I've been using a Mityvac to bleed
it since helpers are rare around these parts at the moment. I can drive
the car but the clutch could be a lot better from what I remember.

Also, thanks to everyone who answered my parts questions earlier in the
week. I got the correct ignition switch and the car starts right up even
in the freezing cold on the first turn of the key.

Thanks again,

Robert Weeks.