What's next?

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: What's next?
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 23:44:10 -0500
Having just finished my umteenth restoration of the 58 Sprite, I got to
thinking that I have turned out almost 1 LBC a year since about 1989.
Counting my first Bugeye project of 88/89 (60 yellow Sprite)
Next came a white 68 Sprite for my wife.
3rd was my green 59 Bugeye that I over restored.
4th was Jr's 63 Mini
5th was a rubber bumper Midget I did to sell
6th was a 59 Austin A40 for my daughter in 97 (still around)
7th was PIECES to replace my wife's white Sprite (sold)
8th was a red 69 Sprite I sold
9th was Peter's GFT SPRITE
10th was a yellow 69 Sprite (sold)
11th was a 73 red Midget (sold after SS03)
12th was my 59 Speedwell Sprite
13th aha, that's why I hated it.  #13 the 64 Healey 3000
14th was the rally Midget of BABE fame last year
and the latest 58 Sprite this year.
So what's next?
A 67 Concours Sprite? Anybody have a decent 67 tub?

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ