List Tolerance (was Re: Politics vs. Actual LBC Content [Frank

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: List Tolerance (was Re: Politics vs. Actual LBC Content [Frank
From: Wilkmanracing@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 06:52:20 EST
In a message dated 2/12/07 9:18:46 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
owner-spridgets@autox.team.net writes:

The  recent threads basically were by 1%
of the list membership. It is wrong to  think the other
99% necessarily enjoy our indulgences or find  them
amusing or insightful.

I agree.  This list is a great source of information, but it also gets  way
off-topic.  I get the digest, and when I see long lists of non-LBC  posts, I
just delete the whole digest.  I'd guess a fair number of other  list members
do
the same.  It's a free country and I don't want to tell  anyone what to do,
but when the list goes way off topic, I think it loses many  of its members and
does not serve its purpose well.

Just my .02, but, perhaps, worth consideration.

Bill Wilkman
Crazy Sprite