Re: What's next?

To: <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
Subject: Re: What's next?
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 21:05:00 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: <lmacy@phillymgclub.com>
To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>

Sorry, dude, I am da dad, and I got the t-shirt to prove it.

The Really Real, Real Larry

Quoting Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>:

> Larry Daniels, the "true" father of Anna Nicole's love child and about to
> inherit 500 million simoleons.  Party, party!! Woohoo!!
> Free Spridgets for everyone!! (LBC content)

Hey, pal, anybody can have a t-shirt made.  Don't mean squat.

I have pictures, well, more like drawings, that are pretty much
incontrovertible proof.  Yeah, we are talking prima facie evidence.

However, in the spirit of cooperation and compromise, I will let you have
the kid and I will take the 500 mill.  Everybody is happy.  End of story.

LAD