Re: I got "Franked"

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: I got "Franked"
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:15:09 -0500
Jim Johnson wrote:

> The evolution of the English language is fascinating. Now Frank and
> Chink have become adjectives!!  Does Miriam Webster know about this?

Hey let's not leave out Hal, he started it with the Faulkner therory.
You know, when it doesn't work just say Faulk it.
I have a few master cylinders that are driving me faulking nuts.
No leaks on the bench but they leak when installed.
And I even bench bled them and pushed the rods in every day for over a
week. No leak, now that I installed it, it leaks.
I am on my way to see if my machinist and I can sleeve a couple of
master cylinders right now.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ