RE: Could just as easily be a car ad....

To: "'Jim Johnson'" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>, "'Midget Sprite Group'"
Subject: RE: Could just as easily be a car ad....
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:44:24 -0500
Oh, yeah!  BTDT.  "I don't care....do what you want".  My wife (by all
accounts a very tolerant & loving wife) stayed pissed off at me for FOUR
YEARS after I bought my current Porsche 356.  Incredible dedication to
mission, that little woman!
After a small group of us formed a local 356 "club" (NO officers, NO
rules, NO dues.....just DRIVE 356s and have FUN), and my wife found out
that she got along well with the other wives, she sort of relented.
They never really forgive and forget.....they just move on to other
things, until it's convenient or advantageous to revisit an old "issue".

Bud Osbourne